What is Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana ?
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana(DDJAY)- Affordable Plotted Housing Policy 2016 for Low & Medium Potential Towns of Haryana.
• Policy will be applicable in Residential Zone of Low & Medium Potential Towns of Haryana.
• Only 30% of the Net Planned area of Residential Sector can be allowed for project under this deen dayal jan awas yojana (DDJAY) policy. While calculating limit of 30 %, existing limit of 20% allowed for Group Housing either affordable or Normal to be included. However DGTCP may increase limit up to 40%.*
• Minimum area of the Project under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana (DDJAY) is 5 Acres & Maximum is 15 Acres.
• Affordable Residential Plotting project under DDJAY should be completed within 7 years from the date of License.
• Last date of application for license under DDJAY policy was 8th May, 2016.
• No cap on allotment rate of the plots under deen dayal jan awas yojana (DDJAY) policy.
• Area Parameters:
o Area of affordable residential plots under DDJAY policy to be permitted: 150 sqm.
o Max. density permitted under DDJAY policy: 240 to 400 persons per acre (PPA)
o area allowed under Residential & Commercial Plots: 65% of Licensed area
o Area under Commercial Use: 4% of Licensed area
o FAR on affordable Residential Plots under DDJAY policy of up to 150 sq.m : 2.00
o Minimum width of internal roads in the colony: 9 meter
o Minimum Area under organized Open Space: 5% of the licensed area
o 10% area of licensed colony under DDJAY policy will be given to Govt. for community facility
• Stilt parking is also allowed. Independent floors registry is also allowed for plots under the deen dayal jan awas yojana (DDJAY) policy.
• Applicable Fees & Charges:
o Medium potential Towns: 1 lakh per acre
o Low potential towns: 10 thousand per acre
o The scrutiny fees at prescribed rates shall be levied.
o The conversion charges and IDC shall stand waived off.
o Medium Potential Zone: 10 Lakh per acre
o Low-1 Potential Zone: 5 Lakh per Acre
o Low-2 potential Zone: 5 Lakh Per Acre
Affordable Plotted Housing Policy or DDJAY
DDJAY policy by Haryana Government is an initiative to promote the development of plotted colonies featuring high density. It has emerged as a gleam of hope for those who could merely dream to own a roof above them, so far. Maximum plots area to meet with the permission is 150 sqm. The maximum density and the minimum density permitted is 240 to 400 (People per Acres). Those who have been toying with an idea to seize the opportunity to secure budget-friendly home requires acknowledging that ‘Affordable Plotted Housing Policy for Low and Medium Potential Towns’ and ‘Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana’ are used interchangeably.
Source- Goverment of Haryana Circular